This past week has been chaotic - trying to get everything finished up for the Enchanted Forest Wedding on July 17th. John and I planned a mini-vacation to Brigantine for a few days and are heading down for some really overdue R&R.
But I do have a lot of cool projects that are just about ready to showcase, including:
- fan shaped wedding programs,
- an outdoor wishing tree (fabric supplied by my awesome dad)
- a larger-than-life version of a thumb print guest book (hint: canvas and paint)
- suspending over 500 butterflies ranging in sizes from 1" - 24"
- amazing wood-slice table numbers
Needless to say, it's busy around here and I promise there is so much great stuff to share, but I have to take a break, so I'm going to be signing off for a little while. Will try to post here and there from the road.
Hope each of you has a great holiday and looking forward to sharing some of ours upon our return.