I am one of those people who collects things. Glitter, paper, scraps of fabric, wire, pens, beads, whatever peeks my interest is fair game. Usually these items sit in one of about 3 assorted boxes/bins that i dive into whenever I'm looking for a quick jolt of inspiration. Most of it never really gets used, but just knowing i have these things on hand, should the right project come along, I feel more prepared.
My sister-in-law, Jillian has a thing for frogs and i nabbed them thinking that someday, I could turn these into a sweet gift for her. For her birthday a few weeks back, I decided to make some lovely
Here's the simple How-To:
- Purchase box of colorful or simple color bordered note cards. Try Crane's or Paper-Source for great basics.
- With a small scissor, gently remove excess trim around image
- Using a glue stick, cover the back side of each image
- Place finished piece in the center or off-set left or right of the notecard
- Bundle the set with pretty paper and gift away!
Some detailed photos of the frogs - they are slightly embossed and have glittery accents!