Feast your eyes on Part Deux of Sarah and Kyle's big day... (see part 1)
from L to R: Lovely bouquet featuring one of my favorites, Billy Balls! / The bride and groom spelled out their name in bales of hay. Yes, I said HAY - can't get any more country kitsch than that! / Dad and groom, Kyle giving little Lucy a piggy back ride. Don't miss the beautiful details on Lucy's dress and Kyle's prize ribbon, which was a DIY project by Sarah.
from L to R: The couple taking a moment relaxing after the ceremony / ball jars decorated with bakers twine ready for refreshments / Sarah and Kyle collected hundreds of old tins to hold florals around the reception tables / even their refreshment signs were in theme. So cute!
from L to R: post-ceremony, Sarah and Kyle with the bridal party walking behind them. Aren't these colors so unbelievable? / Two of my favorite details closeup: the Here Comes the Bride! banner and matching bride and groom cake topper.
Here's a list of all the vendors that helped this creative couple make their big-day plans come to life. Be sure to also check-out our post from Part 1 for lots more beautiful eye candy!
- Venue: Overlook Farm Clarksville, MO www.overlookfarmmo.com
- Wedding Dress: custom made by Luci and Ashley of Calpurnia Peach www.calpurniapeach.com
- Hair and Makeup: Sheridan And Jamie of Salon Kashmir www.salonkashmir.com
- Shoes: Betsey Johnson
- Bridesmaid Dress: Girls at Calpurnia Peach
- Hairpieces: Megan at Dame Couture www.damecouture.com
- Groom Suit: J. Crew
- Cinematography: Sweet Tea Media www.addsomesweet.com
- Event Design: Landing Feet First Event Design (that’s Sarah and Kyle's company!) www.landingfeetfirst.com
- Event Planner: Cosmo Events www.cosmopolitanevents.com
- Floral Design: Andrea McMasters at Troy Florist Shop www.troyflowerandgiftshop.com
- Invitations/Paper Goods: Invites/Table numbers: Meg Sutton www.megsuttonweddings.com, Place cards, signs, flag, jar tags: Sarah at Landing Feet First Event Design www.landingfeetfirst.com
- Cake: Pies for St. Charles, Mo. IGA (grocery store)
- Music: Ceremony: Marti Bein, Steve Larsen & Cameron Larsen (relatives) Reception: Woodaddies www.woodaddies.com
- Catering: Clarksville Station at Overlook Farm
Thank you to Sarah and Kyle for sharing your special day with Inspired Goodness readers!