From L to R:Inspired Goodness created custom stickers using this amazing metallic paper for their out of town guests. Matching silver tags, gable boxes and purple ribbon completed the look. Suede purple yarmulkes with their wedding date for the men, Loving this photo captured of the bridal parties' shoes - what a stylish bunch. Shira's wedding bouquet by Ovando.
Craig captured so many great photos of their family. These were my favorites of the bunch.
Definitely and dancing crowd. Three singers - whoa!!
Lots of glowing candlelight surrounded the centerpieces. We placed large circular mirrors as the base of each table. The reflected becomes super magnified and the entire room is reflected in the glow of the light. Lilac napkins and shimmer purple table linens tied the color palette into the decor. For the candles, we used a mix of different mercury glass containers and clear art deco-looking taper holders. The table numbers corresponded to the escort cards (remember those postcard racks from yesterday?) Each table was named after a New York City landmark - our closeup shows Table 8 / Grand Central Station. To make the bride and groom's seats stand out, we decorated the chairbacks with the same metallic paper - the signs read "Just Married" and were attached with violet ribbon and antique rhinestone brooches.
We really hope you enjoyed seeing this wedding in full. Our team had a great time working with this couple - they were creative, patient and really excited to let us show off a lot of our skills. Congratulations again to Shira and Loren and thanks for sharing your lovely day with our readers.
- Event design, décor and paper goods: Inspired Goodness
- Day-of-Coordinator: Christine Viola of Exquisite Affairs Productions
- Calligrapher: Laura Condouris
- Ceremony venue: Temple Emanu-el in the City of New York
- Ceremony music: Sruli and Lisa Klezmer Music
- Officiant: Rabbi Howard Goldsmith
- Guest transportation: Brownin Transportation
- Reception venue: Central Park Boathouse
- Florist: Ovando
- Band: Starlight Orchestras
- Bridesmaid dresses: Twobirds Bridesmaids
- Bride's gown: Alvina Valenta, at Wedding Atelier in New York
- Hair: Jennie Brent
- Makeup: Tamar Jouval Aldema
- Brides hair piece: Lo Boheme
- Groom's tuxedo: Hugh Boss
- Wedding cake: Judy Silk Cakes
- Wedding favors: Zabar's
- Photographer: Craig Paulson
- Videographer: Love in Progress
- Rehearsal dinner venue: Vento Restaurant
- Rentals: Classic Party Rentals