If I had to do it all over again, my very first wedding purchase would be at See Jane Work,
to stock up on organizing goodies for my tear sheets, ideas and lists.
Once just an online shop, lucky kids on the west coast now have the
luxury of visiting their retail store in Thousand Oaks, California.
- Even your fiance will love the way your piles of magazines fit in with the decor of your living room.
- Who wouldn't love some beautiful pink letterboxes like these to house all your notes.
- I have a fondness for Russel + Hazel's Mini 3-ring Binders, they come in so many wonderful colors and prints. Whenever your in need, See Jane Work sells inserts so you can note-take a plenty through all your vendor meetings.
- For the ideas that need to be front and center, nothing makes more of a statement than the Circle Dot Bulletin Board.
- A girl can never have enough pretty desk supplies and a beautiful pair of scissors completes any desk set. Great for cutting ideas out of that pile of wedding magazines stacking up in the corner over there.
- These ingenious notebooks are made to expand - a