We hoped everyone enjoyed yesterday's post on the start of our holiday shopping suggestions. Without further or do, here's the second installment of our picks:
- For your crafty friend: A box of goodies to create with (or) a cool apron to keep supplies at arms reach.
- For your best friend: A unique gift for the gal who's always on your side.
- For your sister: She'll adore this bracelet as much as she does you!
- For your mom: Wall Street Decoupage Glass Tray
- For new homeowners: They might not have the $$ left in the budget for a real chandelier, but this awesome wall decal is sure to add a bright spot over any couch.
- For families: A personalized family tree print that's perfect for parents, grandparents or older siblings!
- For the collector: Something she'd make for herself if only there were more hours in the day.
- For man's best friend: Your pug-loving friends will go ga ga over this cute pup.
- And last but not least - here's something just for you, a perfectly fun quirky display for your favorite baubles and gems!