I know, I know, its barely Halloween (lookout girls, its just around the corner) and I'm already talking holiday shopping. To be honest, I can't really help it. It's somewhat of an addiction with me. SHOPPING!!!
Plus, this morning in my in box was an email from family members already asking for gift ideas and so, let the fun begin.
Here's our pix for some fun picks - organized by recipient. Hope it gives you all some ideas and encouragement to get your holiday shopping kicked off!
- For newlyweds: They're sure to enjoy these personalized portrait mugs 100-times more than any salad tongs!
- For the gardener: A perfect set of note-cards for when the crops don't need tending (or) some pretty metal herb markers for next years plants.
- For the traveler: Pretty Note-cards to write you from faraway locals
- For your boss: A Fontastic Paperweight
- For your boyfriend: Beer Bottle Glassware (or) Pint Glasses with etched mustache
- For new parents: Decorate the new baby's room with a cool poster.
- For the little ones: These magnetic felt letters make it fun to learn your ABC's
Make sure to check back in tomorrow for Part 2!